Marooned without a Compass Day
November 6th is officially known as the "Marooned without a Compass Day." Who would have guessed? The 2nd of November was Deviled Egg Day, the 8th is Dunce Day and the 19th is the Have a bad day day. While searching the internet for a topic I found these and other interesting days and months on this website.
- Aviation History Month
- Child Safety Protection Month
- International Drum Month
- National Adoption Awareness Month
- National Epilepsy Month
- National Model Railroad Month
- Peanut Butter Lovers Month
- Real Jewelry Month
- National Sleep Comfort Month
While you may not find many of these listed on a calendar, they sure are good for a laugh! Have a great day, and don’t forget your compass.