Canadian Fishing License

In order to fish in Canada or the Quetico Park everyone 18 and older must must have a Canadian Fishing License in possession.  Children under the age of 18 can fish under an adult who has a Canadian Fishing License but their limit falls under the adult’s limit.  If a person under the age of 18 wants their own limit of fish, then they may purchase their own license.  If there is a group of children(5 or more), then there is a special License for Member’s of an Organized Camp.  The adult in the group must have a Canadian Fishing License and these licenses should be obtained in advance of the trip.  We can help your group in obtaining these licenses when outfitting with Voyageur.  You may purchase Canadian Fishing Licenses on Saganaga at Chippewa Inn or at the Canadian Ranger Station in Cache Bay.  You can save valuable vacation time by ordering them through the mail, call 1-800-667-1940. There are a variety of licenses to choose from and you can check out the options at the Ontario Parks Website