Time is Running Out
Not too long ago I posted a blog by the title, "You Can Run But You Can’t Hide." It was in regards to the Grand Marais Campus PTA Raffle I’m helping with. I did get a couple of requests for tickets from that blog but not nearly enough.
The drawing for the raffle is being held on March 12th, 2009 at the E.A.T.S. Fundraiser at the school. That’s just a little over a week away so we need to get these tickets sold in a hurry. You do not need to be present to win and there are some great prizes.
- First place is a Wenonah Royalex Spirit II Canoe and a 3 day outfitted canoe trip from Voyageur Canoe Outfitters.
- Second Place is a 2 night stay at Grand Superior Lodge in a King Jacuzzi Suite.
- Third Place is a 3 night stay in the campground or camper cabin at Gunflint Pines plus a day of guided fishing.
- Fourth Place is a 2 night stay at Caribou Highlands.
- Fifth Place is a $250. gift card at the Lake Superior Trading Post.
- Sixth Place is a $200.00 bond from the Grand Marais State Bank.
We’re only selling 400 tickets for $25.00 each. Consider it a donation if you have a difficult time spending that amount on a ticket. If you would like to purchase one or two or know someone who is interested then please give me a call or drop me an email. The tickets are being sold around Grand Marais and on the Gunflint Trail at Gunflint Pines, Holiday Gas Station, Java Moose and My Sister’s Place.
Checks may be written out to Grand Marais Campus PTA and mailed to 189 Sag Lake Trail Grand Marais, MN 55604 by March 11th. We would really appreciate your support with this fundraiser for a teacher grant request fund and an indoor climbing wall for the students. You can call me with questions at 218-388-2224.
Remember, I will have the opportunity to look at all of the ticket stubs. I can look at the names of all of the people who purchased raffle tickets and figure out those who did not. So hurry up, time is running out, get your PTA raffle ticket today.
Sue Prom-V.P. Grand Marais Campus PTA