While I don’t think I’m going to help them fund this device I do think it is a neat idea. It would be great fun to be able to lie in a hammock over the water! It would be nice for car camping since you wouldn’t have to worry about finding enough sturdy trees for everyone in your group to put their hammock up. Check it out-
This is Hammocraft.
The Hammocraft has evolved from half a dozen different designs that we tested, tweaked, and tampered with over a period of 10 years. The Hammocraft is designed to sling up to 5 hammocks atop paddle boards, river rafts, kayaks, and even on dry land…essentially wherever or whatever you dream up as a hammock dock.
The Hammocraft frame comes with:
- High-quality aluminum poles (6061 T6 clear anodized aluminum)
- Stainless steel corners (304 stainless steel corners with black UV resistant powdercoating)
- Quick connecting spring clips (304 stainless steel spring clips) for easy setup and take down
- Four Hammocraft nylon webbing straps with zinc plated cam buckles for attaching the frame to your floatable of choice
- A carrying case for your Hammocraft frame