Another Update

Things are slowly improving with Don’s condition so please keep on praying!  He had a cat scan on Wednesday to see how much fluid was left on the brain and the Dr.’s decided to clamp the stent off.  Thursday morning another cat scan was done and the Dr.’s were pleased with the amount of fluid on the brain so they decided to remove the stent.  They plan on doing an MRI today and if everything looks good then they will move him out of ICU.  If it is determined the aneurysm repaired itself then further surgery will not be needed and then the recovery process can begin.  This is good news as we are all impatiently waiting for Don to get better so he and Marilyn can come back home to the Gunflint Trail.  To send a card just e-mail or give us a call and we will give you the mailing address.