Run the Trail Less Traveled at this Year’s Ham Run
Why Should you run the Trail Less Traveled on Sunday, May 6th during the Ham Run Half-Marathon or 5k Fun Run?
- The race course provides beautiful scenery past creeks and towering pines.
- Running is good for you and you’ll feel good after a nice run in the fresh air.
- The food at the end of the race is absolutely delicious.
- The volunteers are amazing and very supportive along the course.
- It’s an eco-sustainable event that offers cup-free racing and more.
- Local non-profits volunteer and earn money for their organization.
- You get to spend time on the Gunflint Trail and most importantly you’ll see ME!
These are just a few of the reasons to sign up for this year’s Ham Run Half-Marathon or 5k Fun Run. There are surely many more so feel free to add to the list. And if you really don’t feel like running this year then contact me to volunteer, we can always use your help!
Hope to see you on the Trail Less Traveled!